Power flushing will help make your heating system operate at maximum efficiency, saving you money and heating your home faster.
At Environ Gas Ltd we have professional power flushing machines made by NORSTROM. These have super charged magnets ensuring the sludge and oxides and corrosion debris are removed quickly from your central heating system. We only use the best cleansing chemicals and inhibitors made by FERNOX and SENTINEL.
A full Power Flush starts at £300 and takes between 4 to 8 hours on average, but sometimes up to 2 days to complete. We won’t leave until the job is done. This DOES NOT effect the final bill as you pay only for the flush to be complete not for the time it takes to be completed.
Signs your system needs power flushing!
- Radiators are not getting hot
- Radiators cold at bottom due to black sludge
- Slow system warm-up time
- Cold spots on your radiators
- Rust spots on your radiators
- Pump failing
- Evidence of rust and sludge in your F&E Header tank
- Irritating boiler noise from sludge or lime scale build up, a warning sign of imminent costly problems
- Radiators cold at top and need bleeding due to gases, a by-product of rusting
- Dirty black or brown water present when bleeding radiators confirms system corrosion